Tuesday, March 11, 2008

While You're Waiting...

While you're waiting for the next division preview from this half-baked blog (and I know you are), read this. It's an article from ESPN.com that I came across today and loved. I can't get enough of stories like this where people end up doing what they love every day and get paid to do it. I've been super busy with work and jet-setting to Salt Lake City and back, so I haven't had a chance to get any new material of my own. That doesn't mean, however, that I'm not more excited every day for the coming season. And, just for some visual stimulation, here's a painting by Kadir Nelson from his new picture book, "We Are the Ship." We went to the exhibition of these painting at the Negro League Baseball Museum here in Kansas City this past weekend, and I was both impressed and inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and check back later for a reply.