Monday, October 29, 2007

Glad That's Over

Well, it didn't take long for the Red Sox to take care of the Colorado Rockies, did it. I told you I have a habit of cheering for the wrong team. But, look at it this way, die-hard Rockies fan -- your team won 21 of its final 26 games en route to its first ever World Series appearance. And as Manny Ramirez always says, "If it doesn’t happen, so who cares? There’s always next year. It’s not like it’s the end of the world.” So, lighten up. He's right. It's not the end of the world, just the end of another season of baseball. So, with that in mind, I've created the countdown timer for Spring Training 2008 (right side of the page). Stay tuned during the offseason, as I plan on providing plenty of baseball blogging goodness, with a little graphic design on the side.

4 comments:

  1. Just in case anyone reads this anymore.... I'm going to be experimenting with the look of the blog for a while, so you'll have to excuse anything that might look weird. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait until you see the finished product. I'm just trying to figure out how to work with Blogger templates to possibly create my own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Red Sox are the new Yankees

    ..and the Yankees, are still the f'ing Yankees.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and check back later for a reply.